Meeting Dyson!

Last week, Honors gave us an awesome opportunity to get to know people from our individual schools! As a member of Dyson Arts, and a chronically panicked person, it was so nice to talk to other Dyson members before registration. I’m a first-year English major,  and during this event I got to talk to a few older members of the English department and learn the Dos-and-Don’ts of English classes here at Pace.

Along with getting to chat with people about class registration, we also got to create fun name tags to get to know each other! There were exciting get-to-know-you games, such as writing down a fun fact about ourselves and putting it anonymously into a bin. There were snacks and fun little toys as well!

I was so happy to get to attend this event and meet more Dyson Honors members! It helped to create an even stronger family feel for me, and it reminded me that the Honors family is my favorite part of Pace. Not only that, but it helped me realize how cool Dyson is! I hope everyone got to attend their “Meet Your Schools” day. If you couldn’t, I hope you get to know people from your school!